Naqshbandi Tasbih Tamarind Wood 4x6mm Saucer Citrus Dividers
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Naqshbandi Tariqah tasbih prayer beads made from the wood of the dense core of the Indonesia tamarind fruit tree. This tasbih is carefully handcrafted and divided at the following bead counts of 6, 3, 59, 29, 33, 34 ending with 34 beads making a total of 198 beads, not counting the dividers. The beads on this tasbih saucer-shaped and measure 4mm tall and 6mm wide. The dividers are round 8mm yellow citrus wood beads. It is strung on virtually unbreakable woven cord that matches the color of the tamarind wood. There is also a movable space marker and extra 10 bead counter made of 4x6mm saucer-shaped beads. The Alif/imam bead measures 1-1/8 inch tall. The diameter of the tasbih is 33-inches. The tension of these prayer beads can be easily adjusted to give the desired amount of space between the beads. Comes in a small gift box
- Natural dark brown tamarind wood – Perfect size for women
- 4x6mm saucer beads with 6 8mm citrus wood dividers, adjustable tension
- 198-bead Naqshbandi Tasbih with 6,3,59,29,33,34,34 Sections
- Durable woven cord makes it unbreakable under normal use
- Extra space marker and 10-bead counter for extensive repetitions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.