Islamic Prayer Small 7mm Jenitri Seed Tasbih with 99 Beads on Black Satin Cord
17 in stock
A small handcrafted 100% natural Muslim-style tasbih made from the Rudraksha tree (latin: Eliocarpus ganitrus) seeds. These tasbihs are crafted in Indonesia where the tree is called Jenitri. This tree is considered to have spiritual benefits and wearing the seeds is believed to offer healing properties for many ailments. The size of the seeds on this tasbih are 7mm and it consists of 99 beads plus 2 13-mm dividers, a 15-mm alif bead and 2 slide-able (non-permanent) 7-mm lock beads above the alif and 27mm stop beads with 3-inches of extra string for personal modifications. Strung on durable 1.5-mm smooth black satin cord which is virtually unbreakable. No colors or dyes have been added, they come with their natural brown color. This seed is also nicknamed “blueberry seeds” as the fruit around the seed is usually a blue color. Note: This is a natural untreated product. Some slight variance in sizes, shapes and colors of the beads as well as minor imperfections are to be expected.
- Natural-color small 7mm handmade Jenitri seed tasbih from Indonesia
- Unisex tasbih with 24-inch (62cm) diameter that will fit over most heads
- Believed to have many healing properties when worn on the skin
- Naturally waterproof and extremely durable, comes in a small gift box
- Strung on 1.5mm durable satin cord, excellent unisex gift idea
|Wood Type||Jenitri Rudraksha|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.