Ironwood Tasbih Bracelet 33-bead Indonesian Stigi 6x5mm Prayer Bracelet Gift Boxed
81 in stock
Ironwood tasbih bracelet for prayers or just to be worn as a beaded bracelet. This small adjustable-size 33-bead bracelet tasbih (also known as zikr bead, dhikr beads, worry beads or misbaha to Muslims) is hand-crafted from the dense ironwood (known as kayu stigi or setigi) of Indonesia. This tasbih bracelet is designed to be adjustable so that it fits wrists sizes from 7-inches to 9-inches using a lanyard and lock-bead feature. The main beads are 5x6 mm in size. There is one larger 8mm lock bead with a 3x4mm lock bead above that. Being handmade, beads may vary slightly in shape and the shades of wood vary slightly as well. There is no lacquer or finish used on the beads, they are polished by hand to a shine. Strung on virtually unbreakable woven nylon cord. Comes in small gift box when purchase singly for US and Canada customers.
- Can be adjusted to fit 7-9 inch wrists with lock-bead feature
- Natural exotic Indonesian ironwood prayer bead bracelet
- Very sturdy and comfortable on a durable woven nylon string
- Unique tasbih design with no dividers – very handy!
- Beautiful beaded bracelet from Indonesia in GIFT BOX
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.