Green Kashmiri Yemeni Habaib Style Muslim Scarf Shawl 56cmx203cm
21 in stock
The long Haba’ib scarf also known as a Sorban is made from a soft cashmere-like material. It can be worn as a turban or a shawl. These are commonly worn by the Haba’ib (descendants of the Prophet SAW) in Yemen and Indonesia but can be worn by anyone. The measurements are 22-inch x 80-inch (55.9 cm x 203.2 cm). The design along the border varies in color and shades. Made in Pakistan.
- Beautiful Green cashmere-like material
- Has brown/orangey decorative border with hemmed edges
- Size: 22-inch x 80-inch (55.9cm x 203.2cm).
- This kashmiri scarf can be worn as scarf/shawl/turban
- Made in India and/or Pakistan
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.