Exotic 33-Ct Date-Shaped 9x12mm Natural Color Kuka Prayer Beads with Rings on Alif
15 in stock
Beautiful rare handmade 33-bead sculpted kuka/koka seed tasbih (prayer beads) with dividers and a beautifully designed alif/imam with rings on it. It is made from the dense hard seeds of the Piassava Fiber Palm (Latin name: attalea funifera) of Eastern Brazil. These Turkish style prayer beads are smooth to the touch and enjoyable to use. Kuka is a waterproof seed. This 9×12-mm bead tasbih has a 16 inside diameter so it will NOT fit over one’s head. Note: As this is a natural seed product, color variations in the bead and slight imperfections may be noticed. Quantity of rings on alif may vary. Comes in a small silver-foil flat gift box.
- Limited edition genuine kuka prayer beads
- Rare design with loose rings on the alif/imam
- Strung on virtually unbreakable durable string
- Exotic handmade “date” shape oval beads
- Comes in a silver-foil box for US and Canada customers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.