Brown and White Keffiyeh Men’s Arafat Scarf Shawl Turban Sorban
4 in stock
The square Palestinian-style Arafat scarf also known as a Sorban is made from a soft lightweight comfortable cotton material. It can be worn as a turban or a shawl. These are commonly worn by Muslims in several Arab countries especially Palestine, but can be worn by anyone. The measurements are 47 inch x 47 inch (120 cm x 120 cm).
- Beautiful bright black and white checkered design
- Palestinian-style Arafat scarves/keffiyeh
- Size: 47 inch x 47 inch (120 cm x 120 cm)
- This Arafat scarf can be worn as scarf/shawl/turban
- Lightweight comfortable cotton material
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.