Stretch-knit material comfortable cotton-mix kufi prayer cap or skull cap. These are also known as a kopiah, topi, takke, kopyah, taqiyah or kopea in other countries. This model is unique in that it has a thicker fabric on the sides and an open-weave design on the top that allows for venting. This kufi hat also folds well for traveling or to fit in your pocket.
* Comfortable stretch-knit cotton-mix fabric kufi hat
* Unique design with light open-knit top for venting
* Can be worn as prayer cap or regular beanie hat
* Perfect for people with bald heads & cool weather
* Care recommendations: hand-wash and hang-dry
* The thickness of the kufi is: 20/4 Regular cotton stretch
X-SMALL (suitable for toddlers and small kids)
SMALL (for small kids)
MEDIUM (for kids, teens or adults with smaller than average head sizes)
LARGE (for most adults - most commonly purchased)
X-LARGE (for head sizes 23.5-inches and above)
S = 20-21" (50.8-53.34cm)
M = 22.5" (57.2cm)
L = 23-23.5" (58.42-60cm)
If you are not sure about your head size, please see our page regarding sizing of kufis.
Click HERE to determine your head size.
Care recommendations for cotton stretch kufis: Handwash or use mashine on gentle cycle.