Kashmiri-style soft poly-rayon fabric men’s shawl scarf. This scarf is often worn by the Habaib, Ulama (scholars), and Shuyukh (spiritual teachers) in Indonesia, Yemen, Kashmir and other Muslim/Arab countries. It is also often worn around Madinah as green was known to be the Prophet Muhammad’s (SAW) favorite color and this black is similar to the green on the Prophet’s (SAW) mosque. This black scarf is known as a “sorban” in Indonesia. It can be worn as a turban, scarf or shawl. Measures 22" x 80" (104 cm x 203.2 cm). Has light rust brown decorative border with hemmed edges. The decorative border may vary slightly in colors and shades.
• Long black and light rust brown Kashmiri Muslim men’s scarf/turban
• Measures 22" x 80" (104 cm x 203.2 cm)
• Colors on the decorative border may vary
• Made in India and/or Pakistan
• Care recommendations: Dry clean.
• Item Code: MSB-BKRB1