How to use:
1. Before decorating a part of your body, wash the area with soap.
2. After decorating, leave the henna on until completely dry.
3. After it completely dries, remove the dry henna paste with tissue
paper or towel.
4. After removing the dried henna paste, apply any skin cream or hair
oil on the decorated parts of your body and leave on for 30 minutes.
5. Finally, wash with cold water.
The henna (hena) paste we offer is one of the finest quality
and largest selling henna in the world. These 35g tubes of
henna paste are made in Saudi Arabia. Henna is used
throughout the world's many cultures. Discover the ancient
art of henna body decoration.
|Each tube of henna paste comes with a fine tip applicator.
The English name "henna" comes from the Arabic حــنــا,
Henna or Hina is a flowering plant, Lawsonia inermis, used since
antiquity to dye skin, hair, fingernails, leather, and wool.
The name is also used for dye preparations derived from the plant,
and for the art of temporary tattooing based on those dyes. The
name is also misused for other skin and hair dyes such as black
henna or neutral henna, which are not derived from the plant.